P-47 Thunderbolt Electric RC Plane with Retracts - ARF
The P-47 Thunderbolt RC planes from Starmax is a large scale model with wingspan of 1.6m. This features packed model is lightweight, extremely tough, and the fuselage has been finished carefully emulating the details of the original aeroplane. This plane features excellent stability and awesome aerobatic capabilities. An experienced pilot will have it performing inside loops, outside loops, axial rolls, inverted flight, knife edge, stall turns, hammerheads, and even spins!
The radio controlled replica of P-47 Thunderbolt is 85% factory finished with all servos, motor and ESC installed. This model is described as ARF (almost ready to fly); everything you need to fly is included apart from radio transmitter, receiver and 8 AA batteries.
The P-47 Thunderbolt has many features like detachable main wing, retracts, navigation LED, working drop-hinge flaps allowing to slow down the landing, just like the full-scale plane. This plane will suit all pilots out there and definitely will not disappoint.
The P-47 Thunderbolt (aka the "Jug") was the biggest, heaviest and most expensive fighter aircraft in history to be powered by a single engine. It was one of the main United States Army Air Forces (USAAF) fighters of World War II. The P-47 was effective in air combat but also a very effective plane for ground attack. It had eight 50-caliber machine guns, four per wing. When fully loaded the P-47 could weigh up to eight tons.
- Super Scale, Simulation, Detail, and Appearance!
- Excellent Performance and Stability!
- Simple and easy to assemble
- Constructed of EPO Flex Foam for Excellent Impact Resistance!
- Working drop-hinge flaps add realistic looks and the ability to slow down the landing, just like the full-scale plane
- Detachable main wings excellent for transportation
- Scale navigation night-flight LED lights
- Reliable servoless retracts
- Approximately 15 minutes flight time on each charge
- All spare parts and accessories are available.
- Wingspan: 1600mm
- Lenght: 1416mm
- Fly weight: 3000g
- Motor: 4258 KV400
- ESC: 80A
- Servo: 4x 9g, 2x 40g
- Battrery: 14.8V 3200mAh
- Required to use: 6Ch Transmitter and receiver; 8x AA Batteries